Denis CASARSA, author, NLP coach, hypnotherapist, neurolinguistic psychotherapist
Following a very serious traffic accident and the resulting intense physical pain, I began a deep introspection through a Jungian analytic psychotherapy. The near-death experiences and psychic phenomena which I experienced, led me to become extensively interested in the human psyche and psychology. In 1995, I began my professional training with a certification in Clinical Hypnosis and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy at the Esalen Institute in California, along with the general psychology courses I took at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
During 1996 and 1997, driven by a broad and inclusive vision of the psyche, I was certified in Transpersonal Studies at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (Sofia University) in Palo Alto. I then continued my professional training through a new training, in Brief Therapies and Clinical Hypnosis, at the Institute of Psychosomatic Medicine of Lilles, in France, while gradually starting my professional practice as a therapist in Switzerland.
The introspection initiated by Jungian psychotherapy and expanding interests also led me to become interested and to practice Eastern meditation techniques, Transcendental Meditation and Vipassana Meditation of the Buddha’s teachings, while enriching my theoretical and practical understanding with a study of the inner science of the mind and phenomena of the Indo-Tibetan traditions, over ten years.
While traveling the world from East to West, from auditorium and university libraries to the teachings of Eastern scholars, from the therapeutic context of my professional practice to shamans’ ceremonies in the Upper Amazon, I continue my investigation of the spiritual dimension of human behavior. I conducted a field study of shamanism in South and North America and of the occult sciences and perennial knowledge of humanity in the West.
I moved to Asia in 2005, completing my training in hypnosis and applied psychotherapy at the Bangkok School of Hypnosis. In India, I then trained in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, where I was distinguished with a Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Certificate of Advanced Life Coach, a Master in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and a Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy in 2016. I am offering a training in French in “Hypnotherapy & NLP Coaching”.
I see my approach and mission as an opportunity to bring peace, strength, harmony and understanding between our multiple dimensions: physical, conceptual, emotional, intuitive or spiritual. I am the author of a book: “Entheosonic Whistling Vessels; An Investigation into Precolumbian Cultures, Sound, Shamanism and Unity Nature”, available on Amazon and eBook (see below).
- 1995 : American College of Hypnosis, Hypnotherapist in Clinical and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, Esalen Institute.
- 1996 – 1997 : Certificate in Transpersonal Studies, External Division, Sofia University (ITP), Palo Alto.
- 1996 – 1998 : Université de Lausanne, cursus d’études en psychologie académique.
- 1997 – 1998 : Formation professionnelle en psychothérapies, en Hypnose thérapeutique et en Thérapies Brèves, à l’Institut de Médecine Psychosomatique, de Thérapie Brèves et d’Hypnose Clinique, entre autres.
- 1997 – 2005 : Pratique de thérapeute – hypnothérapeute à Lausanne, Suisse.
- 2000 – 2014 : Unité dans la Dualité, cursus de formation en psychologie et en psychothérapie tibétaine, sciences intérieures de l’esprit et des phénomènes, France et Dehra Dun, Inde.
- 2005 – 2020 : Professional exercice, Hermenegis Co. Ltd. Hypnotherapy and NLP Life Coaching, de Samui ; Koh Samui, Thaïlande.
- 2007 – 2009 : Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Certificate in Advanced Psychotherapy. Bangkok School of Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2014 : Publication – Entheosonic Whistling Vessels, An Investigation into pre-Colombian Civilizations, Sound, Shamanism, and Unity Nature.
- 2015 – 2018 : Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP, India) & David J. Lincoln International.
- Certified Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Advanced Life Coach.
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy (2016).
- NLP Teacher training (2018).
- 2018 – 2019 : Jungian and Post Jungian Clinical Concepts – Applied Jung Institute, Cape Town, South Africa.